A Yoga Holiday
Ubud is one of the "Spa capitals" of Asia where you'll experience fabulous massages & beauty treatments, as well as excellent local and modern cuisine and unique experiences beyond the regular 'tourist trail'. Your host, Lani Saraswati, has 25 years experience in exploring what this special place has to offer, including rice field walks and market shopping adventures. This is no ordinary 'Bali' holiday. It is a sophisticated blend of unique activities which have been selected to enhance your wellbeing. .
The 6 night “Deluxe Pamper Programme” includes a personalised Ayurvedic lifestyle consultation with the Ayurvedic doctor, 5 days of Ayurvedic Rejuvenation treatments including daily Ayurvedic massage, beauty treatments, herbal body scrubs, masks, herbal/mud bath, facial, 4 handed massage, Juices, nourishing vegetarian meals, herbal remedies, accommodation, yoga, meditation, Yoga Nidra and related lectures/workshops, optional healing sessions.
A healthy holiday in Ubud, Bali with Restorative Yoga (suitable for every-body). Relax, release, recharge!
There comes a time when we need to take a break. We need true rest to re-ignite our zest for life. Make best use of your precious 'time out' from the daily grind with this week of sensory delight - designed to be physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually up-lifting.
A carefully chosen programme of activities makes this retreat a special holiday - from morning Restorative yoga flowing into beautiful spa experiences, carefully chosen local lunch cafes, and evening fine dining - there's something for everyone in this package. With yoga, meditation and mindfulness practices interwoven through the fabric of this lush retreat you'll enjoy some well deserved time out.
This retreat can serve you as a 'link-breaker' - a wonderful opportunity to celebrate a new phase of life!. Out with the old - in with the new!
So here's a taste of what you'll gain from this retreat . . .
- Time out - from a busy work schedule/ family life and the general routine of providing for others. Its' "me time"!
- Nurturing - be massaged and pampered - regularly!
- Great food - be nourished with beautiful healthy food & some fine dining treats as well. (yes, a glass of wine or a cocktail is allowed on this 'yoga' retreat!)
- Enjoy personal space to reflect and take stock of your life in beautiful surroundings that will delight your senses.
- Experience true rest and recovery.
- Be with good company or retreat to your beautiful quarters and be alone - as you wish!
- Experience the benefits of daily gentle yoga; nature walks; good food, music; dance; Deep relaxation.
- Become de-stressed, re-energised and up-lifted.
- Re-charge & re-balance yourself
- Reward yourself
- You may even Re-invent yourself!
With yoga, meditation and mindfulness practices interwoven through the fabric of this lush retreat you'll enjoy some well deserved time out.
- 6 nights/7 days accommodation in a boutique hotel just south of Ubud
- All rooms are single occupancy with own bathroom
- All rooms are air conditioned
- Rooms are spacious and beautifully appointed facing into the garden or pool
- Airport - hotel- airport pick up and transfers included
- Airfares or insurance not includedAll rooms are air conditioned
- alcoholic beverages not included
- most meals except for “Free to Roam” opportunities over some lunch or dinner times
- some rooms attract a surcharge for 'Deluxe' upgrade
- please request the full programme to see further inclusions/exclusions
Consider bringing your own group of friends and family and allow me to co-ordinate your holiday. Just a minimum of 4 people is required. Feel free to call me about tailoring a package to suit your needs.
If you are interested, or know someone else who may be, please contact me for more details by return email or WhattsApp/Skype +62 81339726443
Your host: Lani Saraswati
Lani has worked in the health retreat industry for two decades. With a background in nursing and health promotion, Lani brings her enthusiasm for wellness to the 'Retreat' environment.
- roam the local village
- vibrant Ubud market
- fabulous shopping
- visit the sacred Monkey Forest
- art galleries
- 5 star dining
- best of local dining
- be alone or with like-minded people as you wish
- laughter yoga
- Balinese massage
- shopping precinct
- ricefield walks
- tour guides
Lani has owned her own successful day spa - "Body Language" - on Sydney's prestigious lower North Shore, and boasts a long working relationship of 20 years with Hopewood Health Centre - Australia's first and foremost Health Retreat based on Natural Health principles.
Conducting workshops and lectures on topical subjects from "Mind Your Stress" to "Creating Positive Change" and "Natural Nutrition" Lani has interacted with thousands of people during the course of her career, and has empathy and understanding for the many challenges they experience on life's journeys.
Lani also leads a thriving yoga community on Sydney's Northern beaches. Having lived and worked in Bali, Lani is inspired to offer her sound experience in the wellness-retreat industry combined with her intimate knowledge and love for Bali - particularly Ubud.